7 Small Travel Essentials for Your Handbag!
If you are a frequent traveler, you probably know the painstaking process of packing a big handbag. Women, in particular, need a lot of things, including their cosmetic essentials. In this post, we have shortlisted the top 7 things you need to have in your handbag.
- A cooling wrap for your eyes. You will find these amazing wraps, which often have Aloe Vera gel, to soothe the eyes. While travel wipes can refresh your face, an eye-cooling wrap is ideal for long journeys, especially if you are traveling by air. You can wear one to sleep after a tiring day of city hopping!
- A pair of sunglasses. Regardless of your gender, you must have at least one pair of sunglasses in your bag. Look for something from a good brand, which can offer protection for your eyes during the day time. This is also a great item to keep away from glaring faces in crowded areas.
- A hand sanitizer. Well, hygiene is an important concern when you are traveling, and a hand sanitizer is such an amazing essential to have, especially if you don’t have water around to wash your hands all the time. Buy a travel-friendly bottle that can be stored in your pocket, as well.
- A good sunscreen. Sun can damage your skin in many ways, and you need to use a sunscreen, regardless of the current hour. Buy a product with SPF of at least 50, and make sure it also has PA++ protection.
- A good concealing foundation. Many women don’t like to carry a lot of makeup items, and if that’s the case, you can ditch a lot of base makeup essentials for a concealing foundation. Opt for something that has full coverage, so that you don’t need the concealing stick and highlighter.
- A pack of travel wipes. You will find some amazing brands that sell individually wrapped travel wipes, which are ideal for short and long journeys. Besides cleaning the face, wipes are ideal for people who don’t like messing with water on the go.
- A handy scarf. Scarves are ideal for travelers, who love to cover their face from the sun and people around. Also, you can style a scarf in numerous ways, and it doesn’t have to match your outfit too. It’s just an accessory that comes handy when you cannot carry a hat in your small handbag.
Start shopping right away!